[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: JavaScript to grab e-mail

Wow!  These are extremely frightening demonstrations.  Apparently it
is possible to:

	1.  Capture the user's cache and history
	2.  Monitor every page the user views and transmit its URL
	across the Internet to a remote log file.

Would someone who's JavaScript-savvy (I'm just a neophyte) please
have a look at these scripts and comment?  I'll incorporate his or her
comments into the WWW Security FAQ, with much accolades and kudos.

Lincoln